Time: 5PM (Vietnam & Cambodia time) / 6PM (Singapore time)
Upskill, adapt and enhance yourself to become future trade leaders
In today’s new normal, the trade industry is evolving faster than ever on the heels of a global pandemic. Knowing this, RMIT’s Master of Global Trade program is designed to equip you with relevant skills and knowledge to thrive and conquer in today’s increasingly uncertain and volatile trade industry. Apply and access scholarships (50% off tuition fees) with a total value of 1.8 billion VND (≈ USD$80,000) and begin your journey to become a future trade leader.
In this interactive 45-minute information session, Dr. Steven Clarke will:
- Provide an overview of the academic program, application process and entry requirements
- Introduce available scholarships (50% off tuition fees) with a total value of 1.8 billion VND (≈ USD$ 80,000)
- Answer all questions and provide guidance on whether you’re a good fit
What does it mean to embark on RMIT’s Master of Global Trade program?
- Obtain an internationally-recognised degree at one of the leading universities in the world (top 1%)
- Expand your knowledge with curriculum co-designed with 60+ key organisations such as Samsung, HSBC and KPMG
- Learn from a network of international industry experts
- Work on real-life industry projects and gain practical skills and knowledge
- Learn without limits via RMIT’s flexi-online learning option